Allah will exalt in degree those of you who believe, and those who have been granted knowledge.” [58:11 ]
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the beginning of the Essentials 2020-2021 program, Alhamdulillah. The Essentials program had started back in 2014 and has been running since, offering our students the chance to study classical Islamic books in the fields of Aqeedah, Fiqh, Tafseer, Grammar, Uloom al-Qur’an, and Qawaid al-Fiqhiyyah. The program is structured around helping students gain knowledge in a clear and methodical way under the tutelage of a qualified teacher.
What’s new this year?
Unlike every year where the registration period was 8 weeks whether the book was completed or not, this year our registration will be based on completing the books Insha’Allah.
Unique Features of the Essentials Islamic Learning Program:
1) Live classes with the teacher that provide an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the class.
2) Notes and lecture transcripts to be shared every week.
3) All learning material and texts will be made available and sent after registration.
4) Regular assessments will be conducated.
5) Certificate will be provided to all participants at the end of the course.
As every year, we will begin by teaching a short book on Tawheed – ‘Qawa’id Al Arba’a, which is set to begin on 25 September 2020. Here is what we will cover in this book: To learn and understand a primer text in the science of Tawhīd.To know that Tawhīd is that which Allāh has created all the people for and ordered them to come with .To know what is Shirk and its different forms.To know what the disbelievers in the time of the Prophet believed regarding Allāh. To understand what is intercession, andits correct and incorrect forms.
|Register for Al Qawai’d Al Arba|
Narrated Malik bin Al-Huwairith (RA):
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Pray as you have seen me praying.”
[Reported by al-Bukhari].
[English reference, Book 2, Hadith 325]
Assalāmu ’alaykum warahmatullāhi wa barakātuhu
Prayer is the second and greatest pillar of Islam after the testimony of faith. It is a visible proof of the belief you carry in your heart manifested in your limbs. Your prayer is the greatest act of worship that brings you closer to Allah and it is the first of your deeds that you will be brought to account for on the day of judgement. Your prayer is fundamental to your happiness and success in this life and the hereafter. Therefore, it is of absolute importance that you learn how to pray in a sound and proper manner by following the perfect example of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and adhering to his sunnah in praying in the way he prayed.
So, if you have not registered for this Dawrah Ilmiyyah yet, you still have a chance to benefit by joining us now since we’re about to start the explanation this book
By attending the explanation of this book, you will, In Shaa Allah, learn about the following:
- Learning about the pillars of the prayer.
- Knowing the obligatory parts of the prayer.
- Knowing the recommended actions of the prayer.
- Understanding the ahadeeth gathered to describe as many features of the Prophet’s prayer as possible, from the takbeer to the tasleem.
- The importance of following the Sunnah and avoiding blind following.
Here are few important things to help you on your journey:
- To download the E-book of Sifatu Salati Annabi (SAAW) / The Prophet’s Prayer Described (PBUH) by Shaik Al Albaani., click on the “Download E Book” button at the bottom of this email.
- To attend the Live YouTube session, go to [https://www.youtube.com/KalemahUAE]
- Don’t forget to register your attendance daily. To do that, you need to click the link provided in the comment section of the live stream, enter your Student Code, and then click “Submit”
We kindly encourage you to let other know about this event, spread the word, and share the benefit.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [email@example.com]
May Allah grant you success,
“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said “Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.”
(Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 224)
A Dawrah is an intensive and structured study of specific topics pertaining to the Deen of Allah in a way that is endorsed by the traditional Islamic institutions.
Have you ever wanted to study Islam in a deeper and much more serious way than the casual setting of Emaan boosting lectures that take your faith to the sky for a week or two, only to crash land to your previous level?
Are you a student of knowledge seeking a strong foundation based on classical authentic Islamic books that take you back to the purity of the Deen?
Have you been threading a path of perfecting your Deen and looking to upgrade your understanding by strengthening your knowledge through authentic Islamic books by eminent scholars?
Then, the Dawrah Ilmiya programme is designed for you!Kalemah brings you a first-of-its-kind 15-days intensive Islamic course that sheds light upon 10 fundamental Islamic sciences in an extremely simplified and easy to understand manner, ensuring you an enhanced learning experience:At the end of the course you will:• Get a clear understanding of the pre-requisites of seeking knowledge• Learn about the essential and fundamental concepts of Islam• Build stronger, deeper faith by clarifying the doubts on the fundamental concepts• Learn the principles that facilitate the understanding of the verses from Qur’an• Get introduced to the Science of Hadith• Access the first level of understanding about Arabic grammar• Train the brain with easy-to-memorize poems with permissible maxims• Discover the principles of Islamic Law• Get a basic understanding about the core Fiqh issues beyond the Madhahib
And gift yourself a rare opportunity to learn from the books of traditional Islamic scholars.
Date: 22nd Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019
Time: 6.00 pm to 10. 00 pm
Venue: Mohammad Hassan Al Shaikh Mosque – Al Tawar (Click here for location)
Seats: As per Masjid capacity
Refreshment: Complimentary (Tea & Snacks)
About Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
“Iqra” Qur’an recitation course for sisters
“… and recite the Quran (aloud) in a slow, (pleasant tone and) style ….”
– Translation of the meanings of Sūrat al-muzamil, verse 73
Qur’an Recitation Course for Sisters
Ibn Mas`ud said: “Do not scatter the (recitation of) Qur’an out like the scattering of sand, and do not rush through it like the hasty recitation of poetry. Stop at its amazing parts and make your heart move with it. None of you should let his concern be to reach the end of the chapter.” recorded by Al-Baghawi
– Quoted by Ibn Katheer in Tafseer of surah Muzamil.
About the Course
If you have always wished you could read the Qur’an with proper pronounciation, there is no better time to do it than in Ramadan and no better way than with a qualified teacher to help you through it. This is your chance to correct your recitation, with a course that helps non-Arabic speakers get the right pronunciation in their recital of the Qur’an, in order to maximise the blessings derived from its recitation and more importantly in a manner that does not change its meaning.
The only prerequisite for this course is the ability to read the Quran in Arabic.
About the Instructor
Mona Khalid Ibrahim Hassan is certified in the 10 modes of recitation of the Qur’an from the University of Al-Azhar. In addition, she has studied numerous classical works in Quranic recitation. She has several years experience teaching Quranic recitation and Islamic Studies, and in curriculum development.
Language: English / Arabic.
Duration: From 1st to the 26th of Ramadan.
Days of the week: Sunday to Thursday.
Timings: 10:00 am – 02:00 pm.
Class Size: Maximum 25 students.
Registration Fee:AED 300
Age Limit: 18 years and above.
Venue: Kalemah Center.
● Language medium of the course is English
● Certificates will be presented to the students at the successful completion of the course
● Interested students must register & priority will be given on first come basis.
● The registration page will be closed as soon as we reach the class limit of 25 students
● Please note that we do not have transportation facilities for this course
The Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid about the heart: Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it is healthy, all the body is healthy and which, if it is diseased, all of the body is diseased. Truly it is the heart. [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]
The spiritual health of the heart is affected by the evils of sins like envy, pride, despair, evil desire, conceit etc.. These sins when left unchecked cover the heart until the heart loses its spiritual life and is hardened, preventing the goodness of emaan, taqwa, tawakkul, khushoo’ etc. from developing a healthy heart that is acceptable to Allāh و سبحانه
تعالى who says:
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, “But only he (will prosper) that
brings to Allāh, a sound heart
– Translation of the meanings of Al-Qur’ān, Ash-Shu’ara:88-89
In this seminar Ustādh Tahir Wyatt discusses the following االله شاء إن:
1. importance of the heart from an Islamic perspective
2. identify qualities of a healthy heart
3. identify diseases of the heart
4. clarify the negative impact of sins on the heart
5. dua’a (supplications) for reformation of the heart
6. learn how to develop an individual action plan for spiritual health
Ustādh Abu Abdur-Razzaaq, Tahir Wyatt is from Philadelphia, USA. He has a PhD in ‘Aqeedah from the Islaamic University of Madeenah, having graduated from the Institute of Arabic Language, the Faculty of Hadeeth with a PGDip in Da’wah. During his time in Madeenah, he was appointed by Royal Decree to teach in the Prophet’s Masjid in Madeenah in English.
Language : English
Timings : 09 am – 06 pm
Date : Friday, 30th March 2018
Location : Princess Haya Center, Al Mizhar (Click here for the location map)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options.
Fees: AED 150/HEAD
* Everyone above the age of 8 needs to register separately and do the payment.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters as well as mothers with babies.
Who can attend? Anyone above the age of 14
Where is it? Kalemah Center, Al Qusais 3
How many days a week? 3 days (Days will be allotted based on the student’s level)
What are the timings for the course? Women from 10am-12 noon / Men from 6pm–8pm or 8pm–10pm
How much is the fees? AED 600 for 40 hours (1 level)
How many courses do we have? Beginners & Intermediate (Each has 3 sub levels under it)
What is the duration of each course? 120 hours covered in a span of 6 months
What is the duration of each level? 40 hours covered in a span of 2 months
What are the courses for which registrations are now open? Beginners & Intermediate
About the Program
Kalemah presents a unique opportunity to study the Arabic language for students in all levels. Be it for understanding the Quran and the Sunnah in the language of its revelation or for distinguishing yourself in the professional world with a high demand language in the UAE this program will be the right choice for you.
The language program is divided into 3 major levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced. All these levels include the six major skills: conversation, reading, writing, listening, grammar and vocabulary. At the end of the program the students will be able to frame sentences with correct grammar as well as communicate in the Arabic language.
About the Instructor
Trainer Mohammed Helal Abdel Wahab is an Egyptian national and works full time in Kalemah as an Arabic Instructor. He holds a bachelor’s Degree in Languages and Translation from the Al-Azhar University. He has also served as lecturer of Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers at the Atsel Language Institute in coordination with the National Research Center for more than 2 years. He was even working as a teacher of foreign languages at the International British institute (IBI) and the Axon institute in Egypt for over 5 years.
– Transportation facility is not available for this course
– Course content is included in the fees
– Online registration followed by placement test is mandatory for being selected to the program
Where? Kalemah Center, Muhaisnah 3, Dubai.
When? Every Saturday, From Asar to Maghrib for 10 weeks starting from 18th March 2017.
Who can register? 5-8 year old girls and boys
How much do i need to pay? AED 500 for the entire 10 weeks (to be paid in advance)
How can I make the payment? Go to http://kalemah.org/storytime/ for details
How many seats are available? 40 (Priority on first come first serve basis)
About The Program
A one of its kind story time experience for your young ones where Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble takes your child away from the world of myths and fairy tales to real stories of real men. In this series, the kids will go through the life story of 10 Prophets of Islam in an interactive and child-centric ambiance right from Adam alaihisalam until Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
What can you expect your kids to achieve at the end of the Program InshaAllah?
- Ability to identify real role models
- Increased hope in repentance and mercy from Allah
- Stronger family bonds between siblings and parents
- Ease in forgiveness and love for one another
- Developed personalities, characteristics and manners
- Closeness to Allah and love for our Prophets
- Establishment of our Aqeedah
How can a parent or care-giver make the most of story time?
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the upper floor where audio feed will be made available
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
About The Instructor
Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has recently joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Each class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.
So, you want to read the Quran, but you cannot read Arabic yet? Then this is the perfect course for you. Its never too late to start learning to read the Quran!
About the Course –
This course will help brothers in pronunciation of the Arabic alphabet then slowly move to joining letters to make words. They will learn about basic rules of recitation with proper pronunciation of the Arabic letters and ways to apply them while reciting the Quran . By the end of this course the student will, Insha’Allah, be able to look directly into the Quran and read. The main medium of explanation will be through the famous “Noor Al Bayan” book.
Course Details –
For ages: 15+ Brothers
Course days: Saturday,Monday & Wednesday
Course Timing: 1 hour after Isha Salah
Starting Date: 07/01/2017
Course Duration: 20 weeks
Venue: Kalemah Islamic Center
Price: 250 AED