Narrated Malik bin Al-Huwairith (RA):
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Pray as you have seen me praying.”
[Reported by al-Bukhari].
[English reference, Book 2, Hadith 325]
Assalāmu ’alaykum warahmatullāhi wa barakātuhu
Prayer is the second and greatest pillar of Islam after the testimony of faith. It is a visible proof of the belief you carry in your heart manifested in your limbs. Your prayer is the greatest act of worship that brings you closer to Allah and it is the first of your deeds that you will be brought to account for on the day of judgement. Your prayer is fundamental to your happiness and success in this life and the hereafter. Therefore, it is of absolute importance that you learn how to pray in a sound and proper manner by following the perfect example of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and adhering to his sunnah in praying in the way he prayed.
So, if you have not registered for this Dawrah Ilmiyyah yet, you still have a chance to benefit by joining us now since we’re about to start the explanation this book
By attending the explanation of this book, you will, In Shaa Allah, learn about the following:
- Learning about the pillars of the prayer.
- Knowing the obligatory parts of the prayer.
- Knowing the recommended actions of the prayer.
- Understanding the ahadeeth gathered to describe as many features of the Prophet’s prayer as possible, from the takbeer to the tasleem.
- The importance of following the Sunnah and avoiding blind following.
Here are few important things to help you on your journey:
- To download the E-book of Sifatu Salati Annabi (SAAW) / The Prophet’s Prayer Described (PBUH) by Shaik Al Albaani., click on the “Download E Book” button at the bottom of this email.
- To attend the Live YouTube session, go to [https://www.youtube.com/KalemahUAE]
- Don’t forget to register your attendance daily. To do that, you need to click the link provided in the comment section of the live stream, enter your Student Code, and then click “Submit”
We kindly encourage you to let other know about this event, spread the word, and share the benefit.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [email@example.com]
May Allah grant you success,