Islamic Information Center is pleased to present “Dialogue with the People of Logic (Batch Two)” with instructor Ibrahim Elshahat.
It is an intensive course that specializes on:
– Studying and refuting atheistic misconceptions about the existence of God.
– Deistic misconceptions about prophethood.
It also offers a special study of the indications of the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and the excellence aspects of Islam.
To register your slot or for further information, please visit
The Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid about the heart: Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it is healthy, all the body is healthy and which, if it is diseased, all of the body is diseased. Truly it is the heart. [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]
The spiritual health of the heart is affected by the evils of sins like envy, pride, despair, evil desire, conceit etc.. These sins when left unchecked cover the heart until the heart loses its spiritual life and is hardened, preventing the goodness of emaan, taqwa, tawakkul, khushoo’ etc. from developing a healthy heart that is acceptable to Allāh و سبحانه
تعالى who says:
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, “But only he (will prosper) that
brings to Allāh, a sound heart
– Translation of the meanings of Al-Qur’ān, Ash-Shu’ara:88-89
In this seminar Ustādh Tahir Wyatt discusses the following االله شاء إن:
1. importance of the heart from an Islamic perspective
2. identify qualities of a healthy heart
3. identify diseases of the heart
4. clarify the negative impact of sins on the heart
5. dua’a (supplications) for reformation of the heart
6. learn how to develop an individual action plan for spiritual health
Ustādh Abu Abdur-Razzaaq, Tahir Wyatt is from Philadelphia, USA. He has a PhD in ‘Aqeedah from the Islaamic University of Madeenah, having graduated from the Institute of Arabic Language, the Faculty of Hadeeth with a PGDip in Da’wah. During his time in Madeenah, he was appointed by Royal Decree to teach in the Prophet’s Masjid in Madeenah in English.
Language : English
Timings : 09 am – 06 pm
Date : Friday, 30th March 2018
Location : Princess Haya Center, Al Mizhar (Click here for the location map)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options.
Fees: AED 150/HEAD
* Everyone above the age of 8 needs to register separately and do the payment.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters as well as mothers with babies.
Sheikh Assim Hakeem is a renowned scholar who graduated from Umm al-Qura University, Makkah. He is currently an Imam of a masjid in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He has held this position for the past 20 years. Sheikh Assim Hakeem regularly delivers Friday sermons and lectures on various topics. He also appears on popular television channels (such as Peace TV and Huda TV) to spread the message of Islam.