- Having increased love for the great personalities of Islamic history.
- Taking a moral or lesson from each story that they can implement in their own lives.
- Being able/having a desire to share the story with others.
- Knowing the names and basic facts of ten of the great personalities of Islamic history after the companions.
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the adjacent room where audio feed will be made available.
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
Ustaad Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 5th October 2018.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Actual class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.