Register at: https://www.almanarconvention.com
Narrated Malik bin Al-Huwairith (RA):
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Pray as you have seen me praying.”
[Reported by al-Bukhari].
[English reference, Book 2, Hadith 325]
Assalāmu ’alaykum warahmatullāhi wa barakātuhu
Prayer is the second and greatest pillar of Islam after the testimony of faith. It is a visible proof of the belief you carry in your heart manifested in your limbs. Your prayer is the greatest act of worship that brings you closer to Allah and it is the first of your deeds that you will be brought to account for on the day of judgement. Your prayer is fundamental to your happiness and success in this life and the hereafter. Therefore, it is of absolute importance that you learn how to pray in a sound and proper manner by following the perfect example of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and adhering to his sunnah in praying in the way he prayed.
So, if you have not registered for this Dawrah Ilmiyyah yet, you still have a chance to benefit by joining us now since we’re about to start the explanation this book
By attending the explanation of this book, you will, In Shaa Allah, learn about the following:
- Learning about the pillars of the prayer.
- Knowing the obligatory parts of the prayer.
- Knowing the recommended actions of the prayer.
- Understanding the ahadeeth gathered to describe as many features of the Prophet’s prayer as possible, from the takbeer to the tasleem.
- The importance of following the Sunnah and avoiding blind following.
Here are few important things to help you on your journey:
- To download the E-book of Sifatu Salati Annabi (SAAW) / The Prophet’s Prayer Described (PBUH) by Shaik Al Albaani., click on the “Download E Book” button at the bottom of this email.
- To attend the Live YouTube session, go to [https://www.youtube.com/KalemahUAE]
- Don’t forget to register your attendance daily. To do that, you need to click the link provided in the comment section of the live stream, enter your Student Code, and then click “Submit”
We kindly encourage you to let other know about this event, spread the word, and share the benefit.
If you have any concerns or inquiries, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
May Allah grant you success,
Kalemah presents ‘The Ruling of Dhul Hijjah’ with Sheikh Ahmad Samih. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the virtues and rulings of these 10 days.
Time: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Source : Youtube live
Originally from USA, Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Sameeh Abdul Wahhab is currently appointed as the translator of the friday sermons at Masjid-un-Nabawi and is also a teacher in the department of Ijazah(authorization).
He completed his doctoral studies in fiqh (jurisprudence) from the Faculty of law at the Madinah Islamic University with first grade distinction where he also taught fiqh (jurisprudence) in the faculty of law at the Islamic University and has several researches and studies in issues of fiqh.
Muhammad Tim Humble will be be hosting a live webinar this Thursday evening in’sha’Allah in conjunction with Islamic Information Center.
The session is entitled How to overcome challenges in life? and will begin at 7pm UAE time on Friday March 27 2020 in’sha’Allah.
To watch the session, visit www.islamicic.com/live
** EXCLUSIVE COURSE AT JILC **
LEARNING 21ST CENTURY SKILLS FROM THE PROPHETS OF ALLAH
WITH GABRIEL KERESZTES AL ROMAANI
with GABRIEL KERESZTES AL ROMAANI
SATURDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 4.00PM-9.00PM IN’SHA’ALLAH
21st Century skills are sought out by all corporate and professional entities around the world. However, these skills have to be taken up by responsible people who uphold the trust and who will benefit the Ummah and humanity at large. In a competitive world, the Muslim has to be equipped with the best skills to be able to show the world that he/she works withIshan (perfection) in every sphere of life, and that prayer is not the only aspect of a believer’s life.
These skills are needed for one’s life in general, but even more for those who are serious about sharing the message of Islam.
IACAD Permit No. 2018/736
To reserve your place, please call JILC on 055 583 2154, e-mail email@example.com or visit the centre on Thursday evening in’sha’Allah
About the course tutor
Gabriel Keresztes Al Romaani has been coaching and counselling youth and parents for the past 15 years and has helped many return back to faith.
He is a passionate educator, curriculum developer and cultural sensitive teacher.
“For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.”
We cannot go through life without going through hardships. They are inevitable in the life of a Muslim as they come to us from Allah alone as a test of our faith. However, our sole objective must be to pass through the hardships and get closer to our Creator.
But how does one overcome them?
The “Hope in the face of Hardship” seminar by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble and Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan will shed light upon the hardships of both Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام ) in detail and make us aware of how they endured the toughest of trails with steadfastness, perseverance and solid faith in Allah.
By the end of the “Hope in the face of Hardship” Seminar, In Sha Allah, we will learn:
· The story of Prophet Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and the supplication he made during the time of distress, through which Allah has promised to relieve the distress of every believer.
· The story of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام ), his hardships, and why he was one of Allah’s most sincere worshippers.
· To reflect upon self and assess our relationship with Allah.
· How to deal with prolonged hardships, without losing hope in Allah
· The tricks and traps by Shaitan during hardship and how he makes us despair the mercy of Allah.
· The role sins play in causing hardship and the fundamental principles concerning them.
Make the most of this opportunity to learn to earn the pleasure of Allah in hardship through stories of Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام )
Book your seat now!
Date: 26th October 2018
Time: After Asr (4:00PM – 10:00PM)
Venue: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain Cultural & Islamic Centre [click here for location]
Fees: AED 100/ Attendee
Age: 12 years onwards
Note: Separate seating arrangement available for Sisters and Mothers with babies
Lessons from the Story of Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and an Explanation of the Du’a for Distress
by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Lessons from the Life of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام )
by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
About Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. He is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He is a full-time teacher at Kalemah for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
About Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
The list of scholars he has studied under include:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan | Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee | Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr | Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad | Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree | Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5 pm of 24th October 2018.
* Limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available.
- Having increased love for the great personalities of Islamic history.
- Taking a moral or lesson from each story that they can implement in their own lives.
- Being able/having a desire to share the story with others.
- Knowing the names and basic facts of ten of the great personalities of Islamic history after the companions.
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the adjacent room where audio feed will be made available.
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
Ustaad Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 5th October 2018.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Actual class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.