** EXCLUSIVE COURSE AT JILC **
LEARNING 21ST CENTURY SKILLS FROM THE PROPHETS OF ALLAH
WITH GABRIEL KERESZTES AL ROMAANI
with GABRIEL KERESZTES AL ROMAANI
SATURDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 4.00PM-9.00PM IN’SHA’ALLAH
21st Century skills are sought out by all corporate and professional entities around the world. However, these skills have to be taken up by responsible people who uphold the trust and who will benefit the Ummah and humanity at large. In a competitive world, the Muslim has to be equipped with the best skills to be able to show the world that he/she works withIshan (perfection) in every sphere of life, and that prayer is not the only aspect of a believer’s life.
These skills are needed for one’s life in general, but even more for those who are serious about sharing the message of Islam.
IACAD Permit No. 2018/736
To reserve your place, please call JILC on 055 583 2154, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the centre on Thursday evening in’sha’Allah
About the course tutor
Gabriel Keresztes Al Romaani has been coaching and counselling youth and parents for the past 15 years and has helped many return back to faith.
He is a passionate educator, curriculum developer and cultural sensitive teacher.
“For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.”
We cannot go through life without going through hardships. They are inevitable in the life of a Muslim as they come to us from Allah alone as a test of our faith. However, our sole objective must be to pass through the hardships and get closer to our Creator.
But how does one overcome them?
The “Hope in the face of Hardship” seminar by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble and Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan will shed light upon the hardships of both Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام ) in detail and make us aware of how they endured the toughest of trails with steadfastness, perseverance and solid faith in Allah.
By the end of the “Hope in the face of Hardship” Seminar, In Sha Allah, we will learn:
· The story of Prophet Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and the supplication he made during the time of distress, through which Allah has promised to relieve the distress of every believer.
· The story of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام ), his hardships, and why he was one of Allah’s most sincere worshippers.
· To reflect upon self and assess our relationship with Allah.
· How to deal with prolonged hardships, without losing hope in Allah
· The tricks and traps by Shaitan during hardship and how he makes us despair the mercy of Allah.
· The role sins play in causing hardship and the fundamental principles concerning them.
Make the most of this opportunity to learn to earn the pleasure of Allah in hardship through stories of Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام )
Book your seat now!
Date: 26th October 2018
Time: After Asr (4:00PM – 10:00PM)
Venue: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain Cultural & Islamic Centre [click here for location]
Fees: AED 100/ Attendee
Age: 12 years onwards
Note: Separate seating arrangement available for Sisters and Mothers with babies
Lessons from the Story of Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and an Explanation of the Du’a for Distress
by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Lessons from the Life of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام )
by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
About Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. He is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He is a full-time teacher at Kalemah for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
About Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
The list of scholars he has studied under include:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan | Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee | Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr | Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad | Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree | Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5 pm of 24th October 2018.
* Limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available.
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 5th October 2018.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Actual class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.
Topic : “The Benefits & Ruling of Muharram”
The month of Allah Muharram is a great and blessed month. It is the first month of the Hijri year and is one of the sacred months concerning which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein” [Soorat at-Tawbah 9:36].
FRIDAY NIGHT REFLECTIONS
Following are the list of scholars he has studied with:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee
Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr
Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree
Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.
Important Notes :-