“For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.”
We cannot go through life without going through hardships. They are inevitable in the life of a Muslim as they come to us from Allah alone as a test of our faith. However, our sole objective must be to pass through the hardships and get closer to our Creator.
But how does one overcome them?
The “Hope in the face of Hardship” seminar by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble and Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan will shed light upon the hardships of both Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام ) in detail and make us aware of how they endured the toughest of trails with steadfastness, perseverance and solid faith in Allah.
By the end of the “Hope in the face of Hardship” Seminar, In Sha Allah, we will learn:
· The story of Prophet Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and the supplication he made during the time of distress, through which Allah has promised to relieve the distress of every believer.
· The story of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام ), his hardships, and why he was one of Allah’s most sincere worshippers.
· To reflect upon self and assess our relationship with Allah.
· How to deal with prolonged hardships, without losing hope in Allah
· The tricks and traps by Shaitan during hardship and how he makes us despair the mercy of Allah.
· The role sins play in causing hardship and the fundamental principles concerning them.
Make the most of this opportunity to learn to earn the pleasure of Allah in hardship through stories of Prophet Yunus and Prophet Ayyub (عليهما السلام )
Book your seat now!
Date: 26th October 2018
Time: After Asr (4:00PM – 10:00PM)
Venue: Princess Haya Bint Al Hussain Cultural & Islamic Centre [click here for location]
Fees: AED 100/ Attendee
Age: 12 years onwards
Note: Separate seating arrangement available for Sisters and Mothers with babies
Lessons from the Story of Yunus ( عليه السلام ) and an Explanation of the Du’a for Distress
by Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Lessons from the Life of Prophet Ayyub ( عليه السلام )
by Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
About Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble
Ustadh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. He is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He is a full-time teacher at Kalemah for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
About Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
The list of scholars he has studied under include:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan | Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee | Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr | Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad | Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree | Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5 pm of 24th October 2018.
* Limited seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available.
- Having increased love for the great personalities of Islamic history.
- Taking a moral or lesson from each story that they can implement in their own lives.
- Being able/having a desire to share the story with others.
- Knowing the names and basic facts of ten of the great personalities of Islamic history after the companions.
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the adjacent room where audio feed will be made available.
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
Ustaad Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 5th October 2018.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Actual class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.
Topic : “The Benefits & Ruling of Muharram”
The month of Allah Muharram is a great and blessed month. It is the first month of the Hijri year and is one of the sacred months concerning which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein” [Soorat at-Tawbah 9:36].
FRIDAY NIGHT REFLECTIONS
Following are the list of scholars he has studied with:
Shaykh Saalih Al-Fawzaan
Shaykh Muhammad Aadam Al-Ethiobee
Shaykh AbdulKareem Khudayr
Shaykh AbdulMuhsin Al-Abbaad
Saad Ibn Nasir Al Shithree
Shaykh Abdullah Al-Ubaylaan.
Important Notes :-
- Note that we have a separate seating area for mothers with babies
- Separate seating available for sisters as well
The Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid about the heart: Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it is healthy, all the body is healthy and which, if it is diseased, all of the body is diseased. Truly it is the heart. [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]
The spiritual health of the heart is affected by the evils of sins like envy, pride, despair, evil desire, conceit etc.. These sins when left unchecked cover the heart until the heart loses its spiritual life and is hardened, preventing the goodness of emaan, taqwa, tawakkul, khushoo’ etc. from developing a healthy heart that is acceptable to Allāh و سبحانه
تعالى who says:
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, “But only he (will prosper) that
brings to Allāh, a sound heart
– Translation of the meanings of Al-Qur’ān, Ash-Shu’ara:88-89
In this seminar Ustādh Tahir Wyatt discusses the following االله شاء إن:
1. importance of the heart from an Islamic perspective
2. identify qualities of a healthy heart
3. identify diseases of the heart
4. clarify the negative impact of sins on the heart
5. dua’a (supplications) for reformation of the heart
6. learn how to develop an individual action plan for spiritual health
Ustādh Abu Abdur-Razzaaq, Tahir Wyatt is from Philadelphia, USA. He has a PhD in ‘Aqeedah from the Islaamic University of Madeenah, having graduated from the Institute of Arabic Language, the Faculty of Hadeeth with a PGDip in Da’wah. During his time in Madeenah, he was appointed by Royal Decree to teach in the Prophet’s Masjid in Madeenah in English.
Language : English
Timings : 09 am – 06 pm
Date : Friday, 30th March 2018
Location : Princess Haya Center, Al Mizhar (Click here for the location map)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options.
Fees: AED 150/HEAD
* Everyone above the age of 8 needs to register separately and do the payment.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters as well as mothers with babies.
“ The Purpose of Human Life”
Jumeira Islamic Learning Centre
📞 04 394 9461 / 055 583 2154
Sheikh Assim Hakeem is a renowned scholar who graduated from Umm al-Qura University, Makkah. He is currently an Imam of a masjid in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He has held this position for the past 20 years. Sheikh Assim Hakeem regularly delivers Friday sermons and lectures on various topics. He also appears on popular television channels (such as Peace TV and Huda TV) to spread the message of Islam.