Islamic Information Center is pleased to present “Dialogue with the People of Logic (Batch Two)” with instructor Ibrahim Elshahat.
It is an intensive course that specializes on:
– Studying and refuting atheistic misconceptions about the existence of God.
– Deistic misconceptions about prophethood.
It also offers a special study of the indications of the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), and the excellence aspects of Islam.
To register your slot or for further information, please visit
The Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلمsaid about the heart: Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it is healthy, all the body is healthy and which, if it is diseased, all of the body is diseased. Truly it is the heart. [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]
The spiritual health of the heart is affected by the evils of sins like envy, pride, despair, evil desire, conceit etc.. These sins when left unchecked cover the heart until the heart loses its spiritual life and is hardened, preventing the goodness of emaan, taqwa, tawakkul, khushoo’ etc. from developing a healthy heart that is acceptable to Allāh و سبحانه
تعالى who says:
The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail, “But only he (will prosper) that
brings to Allāh, a sound heart
– Translation of the meanings of Al-Qur’ān, Ash-Shu’ara:88-89
In this seminar Ustādh Tahir Wyatt discusses the following االله شاء إن:
1. importance of the heart from an Islamic perspective
2. identify qualities of a healthy heart
3. identify diseases of the heart
4. clarify the negative impact of sins on the heart
5. dua’a (supplications) for reformation of the heart
6. learn how to develop an individual action plan for spiritual health
Ustādh Abu Abdur-Razzaaq, Tahir Wyatt is from Philadelphia, USA. He has a PhD in ‘Aqeedah from the Islaamic University of Madeenah, having graduated from the Institute of Arabic Language, the Faculty of Hadeeth with a PGDip in Da’wah. During his time in Madeenah, he was appointed by Royal Decree to teach in the Prophet’s Masjid in Madeenah in English.
Language : English
Timings : 09 am – 06 pm
Date : Friday, 30th March 2018
Location : Princess Haya Center, Al Mizhar (Click here for the location map)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options.
Fees: AED 150/HEAD
* Everyone above the age of 8 needs to register separately and do the payment.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters as well as mothers with babies.
- A summary of the meaning of the name.
- Things we learn from the name, including attributes and actions.
- A suitable translation of the name in English.
- The source of proof that the name is one of Allah’s beautiful and perfect names.
- How to implement the knowledge of this name in our lives, including how to supplicate with it in our prayers.
- Miscellaneous topics of interest relating to the names of Allāh.
Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
Sheikh Assim Hakeem is a renowned scholar who graduated from Umm al-Qura University, Makkah. He is currently an Imam of a masjid in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He has held this position for the past 20 years. Sheikh Assim Hakeem regularly delivers Friday sermons and lectures on various topics. He also appears on popular television channels (such as Peace TV and Huda TV) to spread the message of Islam.
Which Language? English.
What Time? 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM.
Where? Times Oak Hotel & Suites, Tecom – Dubai [Location Map]
How much do I need to pay? AED 300/- per head (Inclusive of Buffet Lunch and Refreshments)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options
Why should you attend this workshop?
The objective of the one-day intensive workshop with Shaikh Sajid Umar is to offer the delegates an opportunity to develop a practical understanding of Islamic finance and transactions applicable in the 21st century. One of the most difficult and confusing issues to Muslims today are the matters pertaining to the rulings of buying and selling as well as the knowledge of how to live in our modern capitalistic world whilst adhering to Islamic financial values and principles. This workshop answers all those questions and much more!!
Whom is this workshop Suitable For?
This workshop is designed with the following participants in mind:
* Bankers & individuals from the finance background
* Academics and researchers interested in Islamic Finance
* Individuals who wish to improve their knowledge and skills about Islamic Finance
What are the desired outcomes?
Participants will understand:
* Ruling of transactions in Islam and its types
* The fundamentals of a transaction in fiqh
* The conditions for a successful transaction in fiqh & their consequences
* The difference in fiqh laws between a transaction agreement & acquisition of an actual product
* Nullification periods & conditions to nullify a transaction from a fiqh perspective
* Conditions between traders, it’s types & rulings in fiqh
* Nullified conditions between traders in fiqh
* Various types of Prohibited transactions
About The Trainer:
Shaikh Sajid Umar was born in Leicester, UK. Having memorised the Quran at the age of 18 and successfully opening an IT business, he turned his attention towards Islamic studies. He travelled to Riyadh where he enrolled at Imaam Muhammed Ibn Saud Islamic University completing a University Diploma in Arabic language and Islamic Sciences. He continued his studies at al-Imam University, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Sharīah, and a masters degree in Judiciary (Qadha) from the Higher Institute for Judiciary Studies (Ma’had al-‘āli li’l-Qaḍā) at al-Imam University.
* Kids area is not available.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters.
* Only 60 seats are available and registration confirmation is on first come first serve basis.
* Free Parking will be available for the attendees in the basement of the same Hotel.
* All participants will receive a certificate of participation.