Which Language? English.
What Time? 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM.
Where? Times Oak Hotel & Suites, Tecom – Dubai [Location Map]
How much do I need to pay? AED 300/- per head (Inclusive of Buffet Lunch and Refreshments)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options
Why should you attend this workshop?
The objective of the one-day intensive workshop with Shaikh Sajid Umar is to offer the delegates an opportunity to develop a practical understanding of Islamic finance and transactions applicable in the 21st century. One of the most difficult and confusing issues to Muslims today are the matters pertaining to the rulings of buying and selling as well as the knowledge of how to live in our modern capitalistic world whilst adhering to Islamic financial values and principles. This workshop answers all those questions and much more!!
Whom is this workshop Suitable For?
This workshop is designed with the following participants in mind:
* Bankers & individuals from the finance background
* Academics and researchers interested in Islamic Finance
* Individuals who wish to improve their knowledge and skills about Islamic Finance
What are the desired outcomes?
Participants will understand:
* Ruling of transactions in Islam and its types
* The fundamentals of a transaction in fiqh
* The conditions for a successful transaction in fiqh & their consequences
* The difference in fiqh laws between a transaction agreement & acquisition of an actual product
* Nullification periods & conditions to nullify a transaction from a fiqh perspective
* Conditions between traders, it’s types & rulings in fiqh
* Nullified conditions between traders in fiqh
* Various types of Prohibited transactions
About The Trainer:
Shaikh Sajid Umar was born in Leicester, UK. Having memorised the Quran at the age of 18 and successfully opening an IT business, he turned his attention towards Islamic studies. He travelled to Riyadh where he enrolled at Imaam Muhammed Ibn Saud Islamic University completing a University Diploma in Arabic language and Islamic Sciences. He continued his studies at al-Imam University, graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Sharīah, and a masters degree in Judiciary (Qadha) from the Higher Institute for Judiciary Studies (Ma’had al-‘āli li’l-Qaḍā) at al-Imam University.
* Kids area is not available.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters.
* Only 60 seats are available and registration confirmation is on first come first serve basis.
* Free Parking will be available for the attendees in the basement of the same Hotel.
* All participants will receive a certificate of participation.