Where? Kalemah Center, Muhaisnah 3, Dubai.
When? Every Saturday, From Asar to Maghrib for 10 weeks starting from 18th March 2017.
Who can register? 5-8 year old girls and boys
How much do i need to pay? AED 500 for the entire 10 weeks (to be paid in advance)
How can I make the payment? Go to http://kalemah.org/storytime/ for details
How many seats are available? 40 (Priority on first come first serve basis)
About The Program
A one of its kind story time experience for your young ones where Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble takes your child away from the world of myths and fairy tales to real stories of real men. In this series, the kids will go through the life story of 10 Prophets of Islam in an interactive and child-centric ambiance right from Adam alaihisalam until Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
What can you expect your kids to achieve at the end of the Program InshaAllah?
- Ability to identify real role models
- Increased hope in repentance and mercy from Allah
- Stronger family bonds between siblings and parents
- Ease in forgiveness and love for one another
- Developed personalities, characteristics and manners
- Closeness to Allah and love for our Prophets
- Establishment of our Aqeedah
How can a parent or care-giver make the most of story time?
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the upper floor where audio feed will be made available
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
About The Instructor
Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has recently joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Each class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.