Righteous Leadership: Mastering the 3 Circles of Influence
When? Saturday, 6th May 2017.
Which Language? English.
What Time? 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM.
Where? Landmark Grand Hotel, Deira – Dubai [Location Map]
How much do I need to pay? AED 300/- per head (Inclusive of Lunch and Refreshments)
How can I make the payment? Click here for fee payment options
Why should you attend this workshop?
This workshop is designed to equip leaders with the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve a higher level of influence. By exploring the 3 circles of influence and breaking down the dynamics of influence at all three levels: Self, followers, and the organization. Participants will enjoy the tremendous advantages of a deeper understanding of the workings of the self and the soul and how they shape the type and level of influence leaders are able to achieve.
Grounded in the spiritual nature of humans, and well-informed by cutting edge advances in the social sciences, and with a unique emphasis on practicality this training stands at the forefront of leadership development. Due to its spiritual origins, this model is well established in ethics and founded on Islamic values derived from the Quran, Sunnah and the way of the righteous predecessors. The consistent flow from spiritual concepts to logical models and finally into practical processes and measures makes this workshop one of a kind.
Whom is this workshop Suitable For?
This workshop is designed with the following participants in mind:
* General managers and CEOs.
* Heads of departments.
* Front-line managers and team leaders.
* Academics and researchers interested in Leadership and leadership development.
* Individuals who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in leadership
Participants will develop
* A clear understanding of the nature of influence.
* A more practical vision into the natural flow of the leadership process.
* A powerful realization of the spiritual nature of leadership.
* A helpful recognition and appreciation of the important role spirituality plays in human functioning.
* The necessary skills to achieve more influence on their organizations and teams in an ethical and value-based fashion.
* The skills to use the Righteous Leadership tools to optimize their leadership style and develop their followers and teams.
* A more balanced attitude towards one’s own development as a leader and the development of followers and teams.About The Instructor:
Shaikh Moutasem Al-Hameedi has studied under the prominent students of Sheikh al-Albaani, including Sheikh Mashhoor Hasan (Hadeeth and Usool al-Fiqh), Sheikh Hussain al-Awaaysha (Fiqh and Manners), Shekih Abu Suhaib (Imaam at Wise Islamic Centre in the UK), Sheikh Ayman as-Saadiq (Arabic grammar and morphology) and Dr. Malik Sha’ban (Aqeedah, Tafseer). His works in Da’wa include being an Imaam and lecturer at Ibn Taymiyyah Mosque (London, UK),being an Imaam and lecturer at Call to Islam Islamic Center (Luton, UK), lecturing at British universities and schools on Islam and hosting TV shows and lecture series on Huda TV.
* Due to limited seats registration is strictly based on first come first serve basis.