- Ease in forgiveness and love for one another.
- Ability to identify real role models.
- Stronger family bonds between siblings and parents.
- Closeness to Allah and his messenger
- Developed personalities, characteristics and manners.
- Establishment of our Aqeedah.
- By coming to story time on a regular basis.
- By arriving at Kalemah immediately after Asar Salah.
- By not interrupting the class and waiting in the adjacent room where audio feed will be made available.
- By not bringing food or toys to the story time.
- By taking an upset child out of the program area until he or she calms down.
- By talking with your child about the stories after story time.
- By repeating the stories at home with your child.
Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble is a graduate from the Faculty of Hadeeth Studies at the Islamic University of Madinah. Notably he is certified in the six canonical books of hadeeth. He has joined Kalemah as a full time teacher for the English Section. He travels the world lecturing & delivering courses on Islamic Sciences.
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration and payment on or before 5pm of 20th February 2018.
* Only 40 seats are available and registration confirmation is solely on first come first serve basis.
* Transportation is not available. Actual class duration is 60 minutes only.
* Click here to submit the proof of bank payment.