Ages : 8 to 14
Time : 9am to 12pm
Date : 13 August 2018
Batch 2 –
Ages : 15 to 18
Time : 1pm to 5pm
Batch 3 –
Ages : 18+
Time : 1pm to 5pm
Program Title: The Essentials- Module 4
Start Date: 26th January 2018
Time: Fridays 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM (Might vary as per Fajr timings for the Upcoming Classes, in which case an announcement will be made).
Venue For Brothers: Masjid Salim Saeed Bu Adeel (behind Old Kalemah Center), Click here for the masjid location.
Venue For Sisters: Ladies section of the masjid (limited space, please arrive early)
Registration Fee: AED 150 per module (Each module lasts for a duration of 12 weeks)
About Module 4
Module 4 comprises of the second part of the Seerah of the Messenger ﷺ & a summary of fiqh, according to the Hanbali madh-hab
A Summary of the Seerah of the Messenger ﷺ – Part II.
The second part of the Seerah of the Messenger, covering the Madani period, from the Hundred-Line Poem on the Life of the Best of Mankind. These lessons delve into how the seerah helps us reflect, ponder and appreciate the miraculous nature of how Islam emerged to change the history of mankind.
A Summary of Fiqh’ according to Hanbali Madh-hab – Part I
Based on a classical Hanbali text: Kaafee al-Mubtadee, this is the first part of a bird’s-eye view of the issues covered within the science of fiqh, and an introduction to studying fiqh from the point of view of a particular madh-hab.
A Summary of Fiqh’ according to Hanbali Madh-hab – Part II
Based on a classical Hanbali text: Kafee al-Mubtadee, this is the second part of a bird’s-eye view of he issues covered within the science of fiqh, and an introduction to studying fiqh from the point of view of a particular madh-hab.
About the Program
We are pleased to resume the Essentials program with module 4, taught by Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble. While open to all, this course shall be most beneficial for Students of Knowledge and those involved in Calling to Islam. It is also an excellent starting point for aspiring Students of Sacred Knowledge or aspiring Callers to Islam.
Learning outcomes & objectives
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, have a good working knowledge of the most important events of the Seerah, starting from the Hijrah, until the death of the Prophet ﷺ.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, be able to extract practical benefits from the Seerah which will benefit them in their daily lives.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, have a good working knowledge of how the science of fiqh is structured, including the division of fiqh into acts of worship and transactions, the subdivision of those categories into chapters, and the most important issues covered within each chapter.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, understand the value of a madh-hab to a student of knowledge, as well as develop a working knowledge of the Hanbali madh-hab, through a beginner level text.
Pre-requisites (if any)
● Attendance of module 3 would be preferred, but is not strictly necessary
– Places will be given to those who register online. Kindly confirm your seats by doing the payment prior to the starting of each module. Click here to find out how you can do the fee payment.
– The deadline for registration and payment is on or before 20th January 2017.
– Those who register but are not admitted into the class due to non payment of fees will be put on a waiting list, and will be allowed to attend as and when there are any dropouts.
– Attendance will be taken regularly.
– Click here to check out the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about the program.
Discover Quran classes happening in Dubai for various age groups. See http://www.thequranacademy.ae/courses/ for details!
Let us enable you to build a strong foundation for your child. A first of its kind Quranic playschool with teachings based on the Noble Quran.
They will thoroughly enjoy while learning and playing with their teachers and friends.
Course Structure –
Each nursery day is divided into two sessions, Arabic & English. Primary focus at the playschool will be to teach the kids Arabic alphabets, shorts surahs, selected duas, Islamic manners along with the regular English alphabets and numerals.The theme has been purposefully designed to teach them about Allah, His Messenger ﷺ and Islam while also working on the child’s social, mental and behavioural skills.
For ages: 3-4
Course days: Sunday to Thursday
Course Duration: 8 months
Course Timings: 08:30am – 12:30noon
New Batch Starting Date: 01/10/2017
Instructors: Sister Husna & Sister Suadh
He is an Imam and Khateeb of the largest Masjid in Zimbabwe. He is also a Lecturer at Knowledge International University and a member of their Academic Management Team. His hobbies include building computers to customer specs, book collecting and reading.He has a brown belt in karate, is a keen golfer, swimmer, footballer and cricketer, and has completed several articles and dissertations on the Islamic Sciences.