“The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said “Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.”
(Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 224)
A Dawrah is an intensive and structured study of specific topics pertaining to the Deen of Allah in a way that is endorsed by the traditional Islamic institutions.
Have you ever wanted to study Islam in a deeper and much more serious way than the casual setting of Emaan boosting lectures that take your faith to the sky for a week or two, only to crash land to your previous level?
Are you a student of knowledge seeking a strong foundation based on classical authentic Islamic books that take you back to the purity of the Deen?
Have you been threading a path of perfecting your Deen and looking to upgrade your understanding by strengthening your knowledge through authentic Islamic books by eminent scholars?
Then, the Dawrah Ilmiya programme is designed for you!Kalemah brings you a first-of-its-kind 15-days intensive Islamic course that sheds light upon 10 fundamental Islamic sciences in an extremely simplified and easy to understand manner, ensuring you an enhanced learning experience:At the end of the course you will:• Get a clear understanding of the pre-requisites of seeking knowledge• Learn about the essential and fundamental concepts of Islam• Build stronger, deeper faith by clarifying the doubts on the fundamental concepts• Learn the principles that facilitate the understanding of the verses from Qur’an• Get introduced to the Science of Hadith• Access the first level of understanding about Arabic grammar• Train the brain with easy-to-memorize poems with permissible maxims• Discover the principles of Islamic Law• Get a basic understanding about the core Fiqh issues beyond the Madhahib
And gift yourself a rare opportunity to learn from the books of traditional Islamic scholars.
Date: 22nd Dec 2018 to 5th Jan 2019
Time: 6.00 pm to 10. 00 pm
Venue: Mohammad Hassan Al Shaikh Mosque – Al Tawar (Click here for location)
Seats: As per Masjid capacity
Refreshment: Complimentary (Tea & Snacks)
About Ustadh Abdulrahman Hassan
Ustadh AbdulRahman Hassan has dedicated his time to teaching classical Islamic scholarly works at the various masjids in the UK and North America, in addition to his Dawrah tours around the world. His YouTube channel has garnered over 1.4 million views and has over 1000 hours of content related to Aqīdah, Fiqh, Hadith, Seerah and more. Ustadh Abdulrahman has also helped several students gain enrolment into various Islamic universities across Saudi and Egypt, including the prestigious Madinah University.
The Essentials – Module 4
Program Title: The Essentials- Module 4
Start Date: 26th January 2018
Time: Fridays 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM (Might vary as per Fajr timings for the Upcoming Classes, in which case an announcement will be made).
Venue For Brothers: Masjid Salim Saeed Bu Adeel (behind Old Kalemah Center), Click here for the masjid location.
Venue For Sisters: Ladies section of the masjid (limited space, please arrive early)
Registration Fee: AED 150 per module (Each module lasts for a duration of 12 weeks)
About Module 4
Module 4 comprises of the second part of the Seerah of the Messenger ﷺ & a summary of fiqh, according to the Hanbali madh-hab
A Summary of the Seerah of the Messenger ﷺ – Part II.
The second part of the Seerah of the Messenger, covering the Madani period, from the Hundred-Line Poem on the Life of the Best of Mankind. These lessons delve into how the seerah helps us reflect, ponder and appreciate the miraculous nature of how Islam emerged to change the history of mankind.
A Summary of Fiqh’ according to Hanbali Madh-hab – Part I
Based on a classical Hanbali text: Kaafee al-Mubtadee, this is the first part of a bird’s-eye view of the issues covered within the science of fiqh, and an introduction to studying fiqh from the point of view of a particular madh-hab.
A Summary of Fiqh’ according to Hanbali Madh-hab – Part II
Based on a classical Hanbali text: Kafee al-Mubtadee, this is the second part of a bird’s-eye view of he issues covered within the science of fiqh, and an introduction to studying fiqh from the point of view of a particular madh-hab.
About the Program
We are pleased to resume the Essentials program with module 4, taught by Shaikh Muhammad Tim Humble. While open to all, this course shall be most beneficial for Students of Knowledge and those involved in Calling to Islam. It is also an excellent starting point for aspiring Students of Sacred Knowledge or aspiring Callers to Islam.
Learning outcomes & objectives
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, have a good working knowledge of the most important events of the Seerah, starting from the Hijrah, until the death of the Prophet ﷺ.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, be able to extract practical benefits from the Seerah which will benefit them in their daily lives.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, have a good working knowledge of how the science of fiqh is structured, including the division of fiqh into acts of worship and transactions, the subdivision of those categories into chapters, and the most important issues covered within each chapter.
● Upon completion of this course, the student will, in shā’ Allāh, understand the value of a madh-hab to a student of knowledge, as well as develop a working knowledge of the Hanbali madh-hab, through a beginner level text.
Pre-requisites (if any)
● Attendance of module 3 would be preferred, but is not strictly necessary
– Places will be given to those who register online. Kindly confirm your seats by doing the payment prior to the starting of each module. Click here to find out how you can do the fee payment.
– The deadline for registration and payment is on or before 20th January 2017.
– Those who register but are not admitted into the class due to non payment of fees will be put on a waiting list, and will be allowed to attend as and when there are any dropouts.
– Attendance will be taken regularly.
– Click here to check out the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions about the program.