Date: Friday, 15th April 2016.
Which Language: English.
What Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Princess Haya Centre – Al Mizhar, Dubai [Location Map
How much do I need to pay?AED 150/-
per head, inclusive of lunch and refreshments.
Register through Kalemah
(Registration now closed)
About The Seminar
Ever find your mind wandering during your daily prayers? Have you ever found yourself finishing your prayer and not even remembering what Surah’s you recited? Do you feel like your Salah has been left to just empty movements of the body? This is something most all of us struggle with on a daily basis. Do you know how to really taste the sweetness of your daily prayers? Join Shaikh Moutasem Al Hameedi as he talks about the secrets to a rich experience in Salah. Take this journey and change the way you communicate with Allah!
Why This Seminar
Throughout the course you will learn about the mind-blowing treasures Allah offers you when you pray with Khushu’ and make us realize how much we have been missing out when we pray in the, unfortunately widespread, robotic, mechanical, mindless, and heartless style of prayer. At the end of the seminar you will walk out InshaAllah with the below mentioned outcomes:
* Clear understanding of the dynamics of Khushu and sweetness in Salah.
* Enhanced skills and practices that enrich your experience of Khushu and connection to Allah.
* An opportunity to experience the sweetness of Salah at a higher level and at will.
About The Speaker
Shaikh Moutasem Al-Hameedi has studied under the prominent students of Sheikh al-Albaani, including Sheikh Mashhoor Hasan (Hadeeth and Usool al-Fiqh), Sheikh Hussain al-Awaaysha (Fiqh and Manners), Shekih Abu Suhaib (Imaam at Wise Islamic Centre in the UK), Sheikh Ayman as-Saadiq (Arabic grammar and morphology) and Dr. Malik Sha’ban (Aqeedah, Tafseer). His works in Da’wa include being an Imaam and lecturer at Ibn Taymiyyah Mosque (London, UK),being an Imaam and lecturer at Call to Islam Islamic Center (Luton, UK), lecturing at British universities and schools on Islam and hosting TV shows and lecture series on Huda TV
* Confirmation of seat requires online registration on or before 11am on 14th April 2016.
* Due to limited seats registration is strictly based on first come first serve basis.
* Kids area is not available.
* Separate seating arrangements available for sisters.
* No entry for kids below the age of 10.