Allah will exalt in degree those of you who believe, and those who have been granted knowledge.” [58:11 ]
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the beginning of the Essentials 2020-2021 program, Alhamdulillah. The Essentials program had started back in 2014 and has been running since, offering our students the chance to study classical Islamic books in the fields of Aqeedah, Fiqh, Tafseer, Grammar, Uloom al-Qur’an, and Qawaid al-Fiqhiyyah. The program is structured around helping students gain knowledge in a clear and methodical way under the tutelage of a qualified teacher.
What’s new this year?
Unlike every year where the registration period was 8 weeks whether the book was completed or not, this year our registration will be based on completing the books Insha’Allah.
Unique Features of the Essentials Islamic Learning Program:
1) Live classes with the teacher that provide an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the class.
2) Notes and lecture transcripts to be shared every week.
3) All learning material and texts will be made available and sent after registration.
4) Regular assessments will be conducated.
5) Certificate will be provided to all participants at the end of the course.
As every year, we will begin by teaching a short book on Tawheed – ‘Qawa’id Al Arba’a, which is set to begin on 25 September 2020. Here is what we will cover in this book: To learn and understand a primer text in the science of Tawhīd.To know that Tawhīd is that which Allāh has created all the people for and ordered them to come with .To know what is Shirk and its different forms.To know what the disbelievers in the time of the Prophet believed regarding Allāh. To understand what is intercession, andits correct and incorrect forms.
|Register for Al Qawai’d Al Arba|